Please note that the latest patch for PrintMaster 2.0 is 126.96.36.1994. And, even though there is a 'Check for Updates' option in the PrintMaster 2.0 'Help' menu, that option does not always work. Instead, that option will often display a message which says, "You have the most current version of PrintMaster," even when a patch is available for download.
To check the version of PrintMaster 2.0 that you are running, click on 'Help' in the menu bar, then select 'About PrintMaster 2.0...' in the menu that drops down.
If you see that your version of PrintMaster 2.0 is not 188.8.131.524, click on the appropriate link below to download the available patch.
NOTE: Even though there are 2 patches, only one download is required for those patches.
PrintMaster Platinum 184.108.40.2064 Changes
* Improved Online Store Gallery loading so that it does not slow down loading of the project.
* Fix international number formatting that was preventing printing from working for French Canadian users.
PrintMaster Platinum 220.127.116.118 Changes
* A change to allow smaller Canvas Sizes.
* Added a Help menu link for Video Tutorials and Toolbar icon (Light Bulb) to ideas.printmaster.com.
* Improved the application updates system with a built-in service. This allows PrintMaster to check for, download, and update itself without requiring the user to search for the correct update file on the web.
* Additional 3 Blank Ready Made Templates for Half Fold and Quarter Fold Greeting Cards.
* Added Online Store Tab to the Resource Gallery. This tab shows featured designs and graphics that are available for purchase at the online store as well as various FREE downloads.
* Fix for Clip Art thumbnails that weren't showing transparency.
* Fix for a bug that would change the Ruler when going to Preferences.
* Fix for a rare issue in which the Crop Dialog would get stuck open.
Post New Thread
Reply to Message
Post New Poll
Delete My Own Post
Delete My Own Thread
Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.
If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.