Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

TPS 21 TEMPLATE FOR LABELS

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality >> TPS 21 TEMPLATE FOR LABELS Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
TPS 21 TEMPLATE FOR LABELS - 9/12/2011 5:20:13 PM   
jimmyy

How do I custom make a template for labels. I got some waterproof vynil labels that are not avery. In the 3.0 version I could specify shape, all 4 margins, and the spacing. now I am using version 21 and I cannot make the correct label size and location for my sheet. For example I have a sheet of 30 1.5" diameter circles with 0.125" spacing, but the software doesn't have anything that matches
Thanks
Jimmy
Post #: 1
RE: TPS 21 TEMPLATE FOR LABELS - 9/12/2011 5:58:49 PM   
Brandy redux

Hi jimmyy,

Anytime you want to create a template which is not offered by Print Shop 21, you will need to use the Custom Paper Wizard to create a Custom Template.

Please click on the link

http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=27638&mpage=1&key=

for tips about using the Custom Paper Wizard.

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 9/12/2011 5:59:23 PM >

For More Help:
Click on the FAQ link at the top of this page
Then, click on the All FAQ's button on the next page

To contact me by email, please send your message to pine_97@yahoo.com

(in reply to jimmyy)
Post #: 2
RE: TPS 21 TEMPLATE FOR LABELS - 9/14/2011 1:36:17 PM   
jimmyy

Brandy you sugested to go to the "Tools" bar to find "custom paper wizard". No such category in my tools, nor anywhere else. I had TPS 3.0 which had it, but I needed to print single labels and 3.0 prints only whole sheets. I got 21 on a recommendation, and it does print single labels but has no custom paper wizard. Also, I need to be able to import an image so I can use it on a label. What version of software do I need?

(in reply to Brandy redux)
Post #: 3
RE: TPS 21 TEMPLATE FOR LABELS - 9/14/2011 5:20:33 PM   
ellengard

If there is no Custom Paper Wizard in your program, I suspect you don't have Deluxe or Pro. The very basic model may not have the Wizard.

(in reply to jimmyy)
Post #: 4
RE: TPS 21 TEMPLATE FOR LABELS - 9/14/2011 5:57:04 PM   
ellengard

Use this graphic as a template. Import it into a letter size blank page project. Resize it to 8.5 x 11 and center it.

Add your design on top of a red circle - the one that represents the label you wish to print onto. Delete the template. Now print.

When this graphic is sized to 8.5 x 11, the circles are 1.5", separated by .125".

Attachment (1)

(in reply to jimmyy)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality >> TPS 21 TEMPLATE FOR LABELS Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4