Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Printmaster can't find font

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 2012 >> Printmaster can't find font Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Printmaster can't find font - 9/20/2011 8:12:35 PM   
krus54

I just purchased PM 2012. Trying to print my first project (a calendar) from a seeded template. I'm getting an error which says: Pizzicato-Swash font cannot be found." Is this font supposed to be included with product? If so, how do I get to it?

Thx
Post #: 1
RE: Printmaster can't find font - 9/20/2011 8:24:42 PM   
Brandy redux

Hi krus54,

The Pizzicato-Swash font was installed with my PrintMaster 2012.

If you would tell me the EXACT name of the calendar project you opened which indicated that the Pizzicato-Swash font cannot be found, I will check that project on my PrintMaster 2012 to see if I receive the same error message.

For More Help:
Click on the FAQ link at the top of this page
Then, click on the All FAQ's button on the next page

To contact me by email, please send your message to pine_97@yahoo.com

(in reply to krus54)
Post #: 2
RE: Printmaster can't find font - 9/20/2011 8:30:58 PM   
ellengard

This font is in the Font folder which can be found on the DVD. It is listed as "pizz60.ttf". If it is not in Windows font folder on your hard drive, you can copy it from the DVD.

< Message edited by ellengard -- 9/20/2011 8:34:18 PM >

(in reply to krus54)
Post #: 3
RE: Printmaster can't find font - 9/20/2011 8:46:20 PM   
krus54

I was trying to print the template Vintage Travel.

I downloaded the PM 2012. I did order a disk yesterday but obviously too early to get it. Shouldn't this have been included in download?

The message when I try to print:

This project uses fonts which are currently not available on your system. Continuing with the print will result in a default font being used.
Missing: Pizzacato-Swash

Continue with print?

Thanks for the help!

Dave

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 4
RE: Printmaster can't find font - 9/20/2011 8:57:45 PM   
Brandy redux

Hi Dave,

When I tested the Vintage Travel template on my PrintMaster 2012, I did not receive the message you received - most likely because the Pizzacato-Swash is installed on my computer.

And, Yes, the Pizzacato-Swash font should have been installed with your download.

If you will click on the email address below then send me an email, I will send you a copy of the Pizzacato-Swash font file.

For More Help:

(in reply to krus54)
Post #: 5
RE: Printmaster can't find font - 9/20/2011 10:35:50 PM   
Brandy redux

Hi again Dave,

I've just remembered that I experienced a similar problem a while ago with my downloaded version of PM 2012.

When I tried to print the Greeting Card | Print at Home | Quarter-fold | Birthday | Birthday Kapow template, I received a message which said this:

"Eras Bold ITC font cannot be found."

However, when I uninstalled the downloaded version of PM 2012 and installed the DVD version, the Eras Bold ITC font was installed.

For More Help:

(in reply to Brandy redux)
Post #: 6
RE: Printmaster can't find font - 10/4/2011 10:59:34 AM   
Brandy redux

I have been advised by Customer Service that the missing font problem occurs only when the Quick Install option is selected for the downloaded version of PM 2012. All of the fonts are installed when the Full Install option is selected.

I have also been advised that the PM 2012 Development Team is working on creating new Download installs that will include the fonts as part of the Quick Install. When the new downloads are available, I will post that information here. Anyone who would like to receive an email confirmation of that information should click on the 'Subscribe' link at the top of this message.

For More Help:

(in reply to Brandy redux)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 2012 >> Printmaster can't find font Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4