Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

user account

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Games] >> Monopoly >> user account Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
user account - 10/7/2012 10:09:31 PM   
lucasm1

I can play my Monopoly game on my user account on my computer but not on my wife's account. They are both an Administrators account
Post #: 1
RE: user account - 10/7/2012 10:14:12 PM   
Brandy redux

Hi lucasmq,

Before I can take shot at solving your problem, I will need to know the full name of the Monopoly game you are playing (Monopoly Here & Now, Monopoly 2008/Monopoly by Parker Brothers, Monopoly Platinum),

And, I am also going to need to know if you are trying to play with the username which you usually use while you are logged on with your own user account, or if you are trying to play with a username which was created while you were logged on with your wife's account.

I suspect that when a username is created while you are logged on with one account, you might not be able to play with the same username while you are logged on with another account.

For More Help:
Click on the FAQ link at the top of this page
Then, click on the All FAQ's button on the next page

To contact me by email, please send your message to pine_97@yahoo.com

(in reply to lucasm1)
Post #: 2
RE: user account - 10/7/2012 10:26:02 PM   
lucasm1

Monopoly Here and Now. I had no problem yesterday but today I couldn't get into Monopoly. Both accounts were always in administrator mode as they are now. So I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it ,hence the problem

(in reply to Brandy redux)
Post #: 3
RE: user account - 10/7/2012 11:07:26 PM   
Brandy redux

Hi lucasm1,

I have confirmed the following facts:

1. When you create a username in Monopoly Here and Now while logged on with your account, you will not be able to select the same username while logged on with your wife's account - because that username will not be a selectable option while you are logged on with your wife's account. So, in order to use the same username while logged on with your wife's account, you will need to create the same username while logged on with your wife's account. HOWEVER, it is VERY IMPORTANT to keep in mind that the username which is associated with your account will NOT be the same username which is associated with your wife's account - because the usernames which are created while you are logged on with your wife's account will be saved with your wife's account.

2. When Monopoly Here and Now is uninstalled and reinstalled in the normal manner, after Monopoly Here and Now is reinstalled, the same usernames should be selectable for the same accounts. So, when you log onto the computer with your account, then open Monopoly Here and Now, you should see the same usernames that you saw before Monopoly Here and Now was uninstalled then reinstalled. And, when you log onto the computer with your wife's account, then open Monopoly Here and Now, you should see the same usernames that you saw before Monopoly Her and Now was uninstalled and reinstalled.

So, before I can take a shot at solving your problem, I will need a detailed explanation of exactly what you meant when you said this:

"I had no problem yesterday but today I couldn't get into Monopoly."

Does that mean that you were not able to start Monopoly? Or, does that mean that you were not able to select a specific username? Please provide as much information as possible.

For More Help:
Click on the FAQ link at the top of this page
Then, click on the All FAQ's button on the next page

To contact me by email, please send your message to pine_97@yahoo.com

(in reply to lucasm1)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Games] >> Monopoly >> user account Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4