Joined: 12/14/2005 From: Hayward, CA Status: offline
Super Granny 3 will work on Windows 8 providing that your processor and memory meet the system requirements.
To install Super Granny 3 on Windows 8 do the following:
1. Start Windows 8 and log in as an administrator
2. On the Start tile screen click on the desktop tile.
3. Insert the Super Granny 3 CD ROM into your computer and wait. A notification appears at the top right. Click it and click on Run Super Granny 3 Setup.
4. Install the program and make sure to choose to put a desktop shortcut.
5. Once the game installed, you can run the program at the end of the installer, or anytime by double clicking on the icon created on your desktop. Please be aware that the Super Granny 3 CD ROM is required to be in the drive every time you play.
Post New Thread
Reply to Message
Post New Poll
Delete My Own Post
Delete My Own Thread
Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.
If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.