Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: Everything is blurry

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.5 >> RE: Everything is blurry Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Everything is blurry - 12/18/2013 2:01:32 PM   
storegirl

Once again THANK-YOU! I will be interested in your testing results! Have an awesome day I have sent in good words for you to the powers that be :)

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 21
RE: Everything is blurry - 12/18/2013 7:08:55 PM   
ellengard

Here are my findings for The Print Shop 3.5.2.

1. Headlines print blurry in all projects.
  2. Headlines are blurry when saved as JPG regardless of quality setting.
  3. Images print blurry in all projects. Projects saved as JPG at the best quality can be printed from OTHER programs without the same blurriness.

In my opinion, the major flaw in the older version 3.0 was that it printed everything except text, blurry. But then the flaw was fixed with the first version of 3.5. I think the "update" set us back and it's like we are using version 3.0 again. Not good. I'll see if this issue is going to be fixed in a future update.

(in reply to storegirl)
Post #: 22
RE: Everything is blurry - 1/15/2014 9:55:16 AM   
amz123

The update didnt work for me either... I have played around with your ideas and havent been able to get anything to work.

Its quite frustrating to purchase a $100 program that doesnt work the second its downloaded. There is no one to help when you contact the company, they just send you to a forum (which is very helpful by the way - but still has not been able to fix the problem).

*MOD EDIT*

We are sorry to hear that you are encountering issues with your software but your posting has been modified to conform with the forum rules as posting threats against a company is not permitted in the forums terms of service. If you are unsatisfied with your product, please use the link that Ellengard has posted. We are just volunteers on the forums that post suggestions on how to get something to work if you were directed by technical support to get here. Thank you for your co-operation :)

P.S Following Ellengard's advice is critical because it often resolves issues where people simply failed to follow the download instructions.

< Message edited by TMLFAN4LIFE -- 1/15/2014 7:21:10 PM >

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 23
RE: Everything is blurry - 1/15/2014 10:37:53 AM   
ellengard

I'm sorry this program isn't working out for you. I suspect you are using Win 8.1? Problems have been coming up ever since Win 8.1. Please check out the refund policy here:

http://support.encore.com/customerservice/refunds.aspx

(in reply to amz123)
Post #: 24
RE: Everything is blurry - 1/15/2014 6:05:14 PM   
ellengard

quote:

ORIGINAL: amz123
Its quite frustrating to purchase a $100 program that doesnt work the second its downloaded.

Did you follow the download instructions as described in your email? It's very important, otherwise you may end up with a corrupted file which of course won't work from the get-go.

(in reply to amz123)
Post #: 25
RE: Everything is blurry - 4/18/2014 10:10:45 PM   
tomason33

The Print Shop Pro 3.5 has NO USABLE HEADLINE FEATURE!!!

< Message edited by lindarobin -- 4/18/2014 10:53:27 PM >

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 26
RE: Everything is blurry - 4/18/2014 11:04:53 PM   
lindarobin

Refund info is here:
http://support.encore.com/customerservice/refunds.aspx

I use PagePlus (also from Broderbund.com). It's really great. Fantastic preset effects for text as well as text paths.

Truly a professional program, in my opinion. Prints super sharp as well as having professional level PDF capabilities such as embedding fonts, security permissions, and CMYK color.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by lindarobin -- 4/18/2014 11:09:09 PM >

(in reply to tomason33)
Post #: 27
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.5 >> RE: Everything is blurry Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4