Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Quick install vs Full install

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 7.0 (released 2015) >> Quick install vs Full install Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Quick install vs Full install - 9/28/2015 1:04:40 PM   
JasonC

When you install PrintMaster 7 from a disc, you are presented with two type of install choices:

*Quick Install

*Full Install

A quick install allows the user to install the program as quickly as possible so you can use right away. However the time it takes to load the gallery images may be much longer depending on your internet connection.

A full install puts all of the image preview content onto the hard drive, but may typically take up to 45 minutes to complete the install process depending on the speed of your computers components.

*PLEASE NOTE*

Due to file size constraints, only the quick install option is available in our download version. If you would like the full install option, purchase the disk version.

Jason Carver
Encore Sales Department and Customer Service
www.encore.com
For Tech Support, visit http://support.encore.com
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 7.0 (released 2015) >> Quick install vs Full install Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4