Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

poster prints too many pages Printmaster 15

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM Printing Specific Issues >> poster prints too many pages Printmaster 15 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
poster prints too many pages Printmaster 15 - 3/15/2005 10:37:32 AM   
ckshep

Everytime I print a poster or something created on blank page, the page prints correctly followed by 4 or 5 sheets that will print one or two things from the page..ie. part of a graphic or the last letter of each line down the side. I am wasting tons of paper. This has not happened when I print cards, or business cards or labels. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program, tried to troubleshoot with the printer. It was working fine until a couple of weeks ago. I have even uninstalled all newly installed programs to see if that could have been the problem. Nothing has worked so far. HELP!!!

< Message edited by lindarobin -- 8/14/2010 9:44:20 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: HELP!!! Crazy Printing with Printmaster 15 - 3/19/2005 4:48:10 PM   
Ziggy

ckshep,

Problems such as the one you described are often caused when the project size is larger than the paper size in Printer Properties. In Broderbund products, this can be the result of having one printer and Paper Size selected in Printer Setup when the project is created but then selecting a different printer and/or Paper Size on the Print screen. The best way to see if this is what is causing your problem might be to select Printer Setup then Print Setup in the File menu then make sure that both the printer you plan to use and the Paper Size you plan to print on are both selected on the Print Setup window BEFORE you go to the Print screen.
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM Printing Specific Issues >> poster prints too many pages Printmaster 15 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4