Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

help with creating your one project.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 4.0 >> help with creating your one project. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
help with creating your one project. - 3/9/2017 5:55:25 PM   
bb287635@gmail.com

HELLO, I am new to forum. I am having trouble with the app. of create your own project. When I open a blank sheet, add text, I can not get all of the header keys to light up, therefore no spell check, or anything that would edit what I have written. I contacted technical support and they instructed me to delete cookies, check show hidden files up, neither helped. I have installed and uninstalled before I made changes and after. Could anyone help? Thank you kindly. Barbara
Post #: 1
RE: help with creating your one project. - 3/9/2017 6:46:01 PM   
JasonC

If you have a PC Disc version you bought from the store, you must update your copy of the program to enable that feature and fix other bugs in the program.

From the Project Picker, look for a message that says "An Update Is Available"

Jason Carver
Encore Sales Department and Customer Service
www.encore.com
For Tech Support, visit http://support.encore.com

(in reply to bb287635@gmail.com)
Post #: 2
RE: help with creating your one project. - 3/10/2017 12:14:42 PM   
bb287635@gmail.com

Thank you Jason. It does say it is up to date. Any other ideas?

(in reply to JasonC)
Post #: 3
RE: help with creating your one project. - 3/10/2017 12:35:54 PM   
JasonC

When I add a text box to a project and type something in, then click off of it, they become greyed out. Usually single clicking on the object of text will do the trick again to get those options active in the text box. If single click does not work, try the double clicking method. Any misspelled words are underlined in red.

If you're working with headlines, this is slightly different. Text is edited at the top of the toolbar and so are special effects. Unfortunately, there is no spell check feature in the Headlines from what I've seen so you may wish to use an online source to verify if the word is spelled correctly.

Jason Carver
Encore Sales Department and Customer Service
www.encore.com
For Tech Support, visit http://support.encore.com

Post #: 4
RE: help with creating your one project. - 3/10/2017 6:15:48 PM   
ellengard

quote:

ORIGINAL: bb287635@gmail.com
When I open a blank sheet, add text, I can not get all of the header keys to light up, therefore no spell check, or anything that would edit what I have written.

Hi, Barbara,

Immediately after you click the Text Box icon, you have to click and drag your cursor on the page to create the text box. At this point, all the text tools are activated.

Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 4.0 >> help with creating your one project. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4