Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Recreating Older Version of a CC Calendar

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> Calendar Creator (2016 Release) >> Recreating Older Version of a CC Calendar Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Recreating Older Version of a CC Calendar - 1/31/2018 4:56:57 PM   
railfanron

I recently installed the latest version of Calendar Creator after my old hard drive crashed. I lost all of my old calendar creator software. I have been trying to recreat a birthday calendar I created with a much older version of CC that was saved in a format the current CC does not recognize. I have gone through the program a dozen times, read the instruction manual, and tried online forums for any clue how to create the calendar I need. I am stumped. Attached is a copy of the calendar I am trying to produce in the latest CC. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ron

Attachment (1)

Ron Butts
Post #: 1
RE: Recreating Older Version of a CC Calendar - 1/31/2018 5:44:50 PM   
JasonC

Totally recreaable one to one! (Well technically it will look alike)

So, start out by doing a portrait style sheet from scratch. Then change the background to white (so the checkerboard wont make you dizzy or cause a headache just a personal preference when working with the calendar, that's all.

Note the tools at the top. You can add in the text you want.

The mini calendars are what you need to setup first. Click on the button to the right of the checkmark in order to choose the calendar object you want. Since it's mini, that's great you can put as many as you like on your project.

Add in text etc.

I will assume you want events, so use the button to the left of the check mark to setup these events.

Each event is capable of advanced repeat options so don't be afraid to experiment with different styles until you find something you like.

Jason Carver
Encore Sales Department and Customer Service
www.encore.com
For Tech Support, visit http://support.encore.com

(in reply to railfanron)
Post #: 2
RE: Recreating Older Version of a CC Calendar - 2/1/2018 1:07:24 PM   
railfanron

Thanks so much for getting me started! I was able to create the monthly calendars, and create the calendar events. I am struggling to figure out how to get the events to show on the calendar. Here is picture of the calendar as far as I have gotten.

Attachment (1)

Ron Butts

(in reply to JasonC)
Post #: 3
RE: Recreating Older Version of a CC Calendar - 2/1/2018 4:51:49 PM   
DEJenc3

It appears that the original calendar was done with a Year view in the older Calendar Creator. The Wizard in CC 12.1 is able to create a Year view that looks much like your example, and they may have incorporated a similar feature in the new version.

David

(in reply to railfanron)
Post #: 4
RE: Recreating Older Version of a CC Calendar - 2/2/2018 9:15:07 AM   
JasonC

Text will need to be added in the same manner you added Birthdays and Anniversaries 2018.

Unfortunately, I don't see an option on this program to have it populate event data and overlay it in the center. You can indicate what the holiday is by adding the info yourself using the T button at the top.

Text is fairly easy to work with.

Attachment (1)

Jason Carver
Encore Sales Department and Customer Service
www.encore.com
For Tech Support, visit http://support.encore.com

(in reply to railfanron)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> Calendar Creator (2016 Release) >> Recreating Older Version of a CC Calendar Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4