Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

calendar creator, new version (story rock?)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> Calendar Creator (2016 Release) >> calendar creator, new version (story rock?) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
calendar creator, new version (story rock?) - 8/8/2018 8:27:44 PM   
mscmt

I have been using CC over 20 years. Then I downloaded the new program for 2016 a few months ago. I could never get my events to work properly and thought I had requested help, but maybe not. About 5 weeks ago, I got a new computer with Windows10 installed on it. I'm having all sorts of issues getting use to that! But my biggest issue is that the program did not get transferred from the old computer to the new one and the old computer is no longer available to me (alas, it died too soon). I had thought the program was on the new computer---in fact, in my documents file, I have:

"__ calendar3.scc 3813/18 6:32PM SCC File 3,556 KB"
Is that not for the 2016 program??
Also I do have the user guide downloaded:

"Copyright Information
Calendar Creator
Copyright © 2016 Encore Software, Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved. Powered by StoryRock. StoryRock source code © 2016 StoryRock, Inc. Unauthorized reproduction of the software is a violation of applicable copyright"

But no actual program. How can I obtain the new program to download it to my computer? I think this is my current information: order 10050263 cust ID 680130

Because I couldn't get the program to work earlier, I wasn't able to share our family calendar with all the extended family like I have for the past 21 years. I was so looking forward to all the extras in the new program and would like to become proficient with it before next year's calendar is due. thank you
Post #: 1
RE: calendar creator, new version (story rock?) - 8/8/2018 9:10:39 PM   
ellengard

quote:

But my biggest issue is that the program did not get transferred from the old computer to the new one and the old computer is no longer available to me (alas, it died too soon). I had thought the program was on the new computer

Usually when you purchase a download, you would keep that backed up somewhere (e.g. external hard drive) so that you can install it on a new computer.

If you lost your download, you can perhaps get another one from the site where you made your original purchase as they should have a record of it. You'll need to contact that site's customer service.

(in reply to mscmt)
Post #: 2
RE: calendar creator, new version (story rock?) - 8/9/2018 10:44:33 AM   
JasonC

When a program is purchased, you have 90 days from the date of purchase (1 year if you purchased download insurance) to download the file.

If you did not make a backup of the file and you are past the timelines above, you will need to call our sales department at 1-800-395-0277 to inquire about getting your link replaced.

Jason Carver
Encore Sales Department and Customer Service
www.encore.com
For Tech Support, visit http://support.encore.com

(in reply to mscmt)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> Calendar Creator (2016 Release) >> calendar creator, new version (story rock?) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4