Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

printing in landscape is all wacky

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Creating Keepsakes Scrapbook Designer] >> Printing Specific >> printing in landscape is all wacky Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
printing in landscape is all wacky - 4/5/2005 10:52:29 AM   
arty

hi... just got the creative scrapbook software
when i print 8.5 x 11 everything is great

when i print 11 x 8.5--the best way to explain it is the page looks like it is condensing...

for example if i have a picture in the left hand corner and a picture in the bottom right hand corner the picture in the bottom right hand corner moves towards the middle of the page and it also becomes a tad smaller

and help on this would be spectacular
Post #: 1
RE: printing in landscape is all wacky - 4/5/2005 5:42:54 PM   
PamE

Are you trying to print the same project with both orientation settings? Or, did you create a landscape project and are having problems with it separately? What settings are you changing within the program? Can you give a bit more details about these things?

(in reply to arty)
Post #: 2
RE: printing in landscape is all wacky - 4/5/2005 7:27:29 PM   
lindarobin

When you select the 11 x 8.5 scrapbook page, do not alter the printer settings. ie. leave it at "letter".

< Message edited by lindarobin -- 4/5/2005 7:30:47 PM >

(in reply to arty)
Post #: 3
RE: printing in landscape is all wacky - 4/6/2005 1:51:04 PM   
arty

ok let me see if i can explain this better

when the page is vertical (8.5 x11) everything works out great if i want to print a square 4x6 it prints 4x6 and in the right position...

however

when we swtich the page to a horizontal (11 x 8.5)
that 4x6 square prints smaller and the image is not going to the end of the page.

so if i were to put the box in the lower right hand corner it would not print there...it would essentially print (in a smaller dimension) towards the middle of the page.

it's like it's condensing the page or something.

we've tried all printer options and settings..

i'm begining to think it's a program glitch

(in reply to arty)
Post #: 4
RE: printing in landscape is all wacky - 4/6/2005 4:30:58 PM   
lindarobin

quote:

ORIGINAL: arty
when we swtich the page to a horizontal (11 x 8.5)
that 4x6 square prints smaller and the image is not going to the end of the page.

Did you open a NEW scrapbook page (choosing 11 x 8.5) and place a NEW 4x6 rectangle on it? If so, everything should print fine.

If instead, you started with a 8.5 x 11 page and put elements on it and then CHANGED the page layout to horizontal, then YES, all your existing elements will get wonky.

Do not change your page layout AFTER you've added your elements. If you must, then select all, group, cut... change the page layout... and finally, paste. That should keep all elements the same size as before, but you will have to reposition them.

(in reply to arty)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Creating Keepsakes Scrapbook Designer] >> Printing Specific >> printing in landscape is all wacky Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4