Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Times within dates on Calendar Creator Deluxe 9

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> Times within dates on Calendar Creator Deluxe 9 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Times within dates on Calendar Creator Deluxe 9 - 9/8/2005 7:56:28 AM   
sanclu

I'm trying to creat a calendar (Calendar Creator Deluxe 9) that has multiple times and events on a givien day. I can't seem to get the information to line up according to time of event. What do I need to do so that the events of each day are listed in chronological order, i.e.

8:00 - 9:00 AM Telephone Techniques
9:30 - 11:00 AM Phone Work
1:00 - 5:00 PM Appointments

Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance,

Steve
Post #: 1
RE: Times within dates on Calendar Creator Deluxe 9 - 9/8/2005 1:54:30 PM   
Midge

Hi Steve,

1. Right click on a blank day cell, then select 'Properties' from the menu that drops down

2. When the 'Layout Object Properties' window opens, click on the down arrow next to the 'Set Properties Of:' box, then select 'Grid' in the list that drops down.

3. Click on the 'Miscellaneous' tab.

4. On the Miscellaneous tab, make sure 'Show Start Time' and 'Show End Time' have checkmarks in the boxes. If they don't, click in the boxes to place checkmarks in the boxes.

5. Click on the down arrow next to 'Sort Events by:', then select 'By Time' in the list that drops down.

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 10/7/2012 7:56:15 PM >

Never say "Never" - there's always an exception to every rule

(in reply to sanclu)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> Times within dates on Calendar Creator Deluxe 9 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4