Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

remove a picture from a specific date in the calendar

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM General Functionality >> remove a picture from a specific date in the calendar Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
remove a picture from a specific date in the calendar - 1/11/2008 6:53:50 AM   
momof3ta

Please tell me how I can remove a picture from a specific date in the calendar. I am able to put another picture on top of it but I want the date cleared completely. I am able to delete the text and that is all. When you click on it the date automatically highlights and unless the picture is overlaping outside of the calendar you cannot just grab the picture. Also when I converted my 2007 calendar to 2008 all but the graphics moved on the specific date. Such as on a date with somebodys birthday the text moved accordingly but not the graphic.

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 6/20/2010 7:07:34 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: remove a picture from a specific date in the calendar - 1/11/2008 9:47:53 AM   
lindarobin

quote:

ORIGINAL: momof3ta
...how I can remove a picture from a specific date in the calendar.

Click on it once. The picture is selected. Hit the delete key. Clicking twice bypasses the graphic and goes to the text.

quote:

...when I converted my 2007 calendar to 2008 all but the graphics moved on the specific date...

If you are using PrintMaster18, the graphics DO get copied when you edit the year.

If you can't select a graphic with a single click and your graphics don't copy when you change the year, you must not be using PrintMaster.

Perhaps you meant to post in the Calendar Creator forum?

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 6/20/2010 7:07:41 PM >

(in reply to momof3ta)
Post #: 2
RE: remove a picture from a specific date in the calendar - 1/11/2008 10:01:56 PM   
momof3ta

If I click once it highlights the whole date. I have tried this in many day boxes and it does work for some pictures but not all of them. As far as the version I am using it is Printmaster Platinum Version 17 so maybe I need to upgrade to version 18 in order for all the graphics to follow if I change the year. In Version 17 the graphics stayed in the row/column they were in but the text did transfer to the date.

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 6/20/2010 7:07:48 PM >

(in reply to lindarobin)
Post #: 3
RE: remove a picture from a specific date in the calendar - 1/11/2008 10:12:58 PM   
lindarobin

Try this. Edit| Select All... This will select all the graphics. Now bring the graphics to the front (top layer).

My guess is that you put a graphic BEHIND the text thereby making it hard to select because the text "covered it up".

Another way to select a graphic is to click and drag around it, but start the drag point outside of the date cells.

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 6/20/2010 7:07:55 PM >

(in reply to momof3ta)
Post #: 4
RE: remove a picture from a specific date in the calendar - 1/12/2008 9:26:30 PM   
momof3ta

Thank you Thank you Thank you. That is what I needed to make this work. I was unaware of the "Select All" feature. I could tell my graphics were sent to the back and I could not figure out how to bring them forward when I was unable to click on them. I made most of the graphics larger then the date and therefore they are just pasted all over and that explains why the graphics did not move when I changed years. But it was very easy to move them once I could get them. THank you again for your help. I have been working in Printmaster for about 8 years and thought I knew everything bust obviously I am still learning. Have a great evening I appreciate your help.

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 6/20/2010 7:08:02 PM >

(in reply to lindarobin)
Post #: 5
RE: remove a picture from a specific date in the calendar - 1/12/2008 9:44:56 PM   
lindarobin

You're very welcome! I'm a long-time user of PrintMaster, too... since version 3!

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 6/20/2010 7:08:10 PM >

(in reply to momof3ta)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM General Functionality >> remove a picture from a specific date in the calendar Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4