Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Multiple versions of CC

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> Multiple versions of CC Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Multiple versions of CC - 4/26/2012 1:06:46 PM   
pattyde

Hi,

I use Calendar Creator Express, distributed by Broderbund within Print Shop 21, at home. I want to keep it. However, at work we've just installed Calender Creator 12.1 Deluxe after using a very old version which allowed multiple columns in the weekly planner view. My question is, can I install the new version on my home computer in addition to the one I already have? That way I could keep work and personal separate, and I really do like my older version. If so, how would I do the install?
Post #: 1
RE: Multiple versions of CC - 4/26/2012 1:27:04 PM   
Brandy redux

Hi pattyde,

Even though you could install Calendar Creator 12.1 on your home computer, you would be required to purchase your own version of Calendar Creator 12.1 - because the Calendar Creator End User License Agreement says this:

"Use of the Software on more than one computer constitutes copyright infringement and may be punishable by civil fines, criminal penalties, or both."

However, if you were to purchase your own version of Calendar Creator 12.1, you can click on the link below

http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=40334

to view recommended instructions are installing Calendar Creator 12.1 on Windows 7. Even if you aren't using Windows 7 on your home computer, it is advisable to perform a 'clean' install on any Operating System.

And, it must be kept in mind that if you install any version of Calendar Creator on the computer AFTER any version of Print Shop is installed, you *might* not be able to access the Calendar Creator Art Gallery. Instead, when you select Add | Picture, the Art Gallery *might* not open and you *might* receive the "art gallery failed" error message.

So, before installing Calendar Creator 12.1, it would be a very good idea to uninstall Print Shop 21, perform a 'clean' install of Calendar Creator 12.1, then perform a 'clean' reinstall of Print Shop 21.

For More Help:
Click on the FAQ link at the top of this page
Then, click on the All FAQ's button on the next page

To contact me by email, please send your message to pine_97@yahoo.com

(in reply to pattyde)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> Multiple versions of CC Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4