Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Grouped items won't resize.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.0 >> Grouped items won't resize. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Grouped items won't resize. - 1/23/2013 6:33:48 PM   
Callie S

Grouped objects should act as a single object, with resizing tools. Mine does not. It only has a rotation button. How do I get the grouped item to become resizable?
Post #: 1
RE: Grouped items won't resize. - 1/23/2013 7:10:29 PM   
ellengard

I know, right? Grouped items can't be resized in this program. Grouped items will also not appear when doing a save as html.

< Message edited by ellengard -- 1/23/2013 7:14:59 PM >

(in reply to Callie S)
Post #: 2
RE: Grouped items won't resize. - 1/23/2013 7:25:03 PM   
ellengard

If your grouped item is complex (i.e. a real nuisance to resize all the individual items), put the grouped item in its own project and save as JPG. This JPG can be brought into your project and be resized.

(in reply to Callie S)
Post #: 3
RE: Grouped items won't resize. - 1/24/2013 9:33:31 AM   
Callie S

I tried to save the object as a jpg, but the entire page is saved, not just the object. Bringing it into a new document brings the entire page. Is there a way around this?

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 4
RE: Grouped items won't resize. - 1/24/2013 9:46:38 AM   
ellengard

Yes. When you bring it into a new project, change the size of the new project to match the size of the group.

Alternatively, you can crop the JPG.

(in reply to Callie S)
Post #: 5
RE: Grouped items won't resize. - 9/11/2023 6:46:05 AM   
chunmin89

Surely you only know New York as a place of America, right? But now there is one more great game genre that you should experience: nytimes crossword

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 6
RE: Grouped items won't resize. - 11/17/2023 2:47:08 PM   
StephenWheaton

Great info!

(in reply to chunmin89)
Post #: 7
RE: Grouped items won't resize. - 11/17/2023 3:53:38 PM   
StephenWheaton

I appreciate tools and materials. This is really helpful to me in doing my homework. Furthermore, I find them to be complicated and confusing at times. I had to do a literature review recently, but I had no idea how to go about it properly. I chose to employ literaturereviewwritingservice.com because this is a new type of writing for me. This helped me to prepare well and receive a good grade.

(in reply to StephenWheaton)
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.0 >> Grouped items won't resize. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4