Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Problems printing landscape

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.0 >> Problems printing landscape Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Problems printing landscape - 1/20/2013 3:40:35 PM   
AussieKozzy

Hi there,

James from Australia here. We've had a customer say she's having trouble printing, any advice? I've sent her the patch update to no avail.

Cheers,
James

"Hi,

I bought Printshop 3.0 professional, but have found that we cannot access all the features that it has. When I design a invitation in DL size all goes well, but when I go to print or forward a copy to show someone only half comes out. The DL postcard when designing it is landscrape, but then when you go to view it the DL shape is portrait and only showing half the design.

We tried installing the program again, but this didn't help and we also installed an update version, as this from looking on the Internet was a problem with other users. "
Post #: 1
RE: Problems printing landscape - 1/20/2013 4:47:55 PM   
ellengard

Please see solution here:
http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=45439

(in reply to AussieKozzy)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.0 >> Problems printing landscape Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4