Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Editing color in clip art

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.5 >> Editing color in clip art Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Editing color in clip art - 12/5/2013 4:37:26 AM   
Pat54

In Print Shop Deluxe 23 I could edit clip art, change the colors, sizes of different parts of it, etc. I cannot find out how to do that in Printshop Professional. Can you help me?

< Message edited by lindarobin -- 8/12/2014 8:34:48 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Editing clip art - 12/5/2013 7:27:16 AM   
JasonC

You posted under the Print Shop 3.5 Forums so I'm going to assume that that you are using this program.

Here is a screenshot of my program. I put in a bird in a basket in this project , and then at the top left I saw a couple of items highlighted in the image tab. A couple of them are greyed out for some reason that I don't know but if you were it edit the properties of your clipart there, there are a couple of options to mess around with, at least in my copy of it.

Jason Carver
Encore Sales Department and Customer Service
www.encore.com
For Tech Support, visit http://support.encore.com

(in reply to Pat54)
Post #: 2
RE: Editing clip art - 12/5/2013 8:32:55 AM   
Pat54

What I would want to do with this, and what I cannot find out how to, is change the color of the bird, change the color of the basket and even change the color of just the wings. I was able to do that with Printshop Deluxe, but unable to find out how to do
it with this version. And yes, this is the same version I am trying to use. I am actually thinking about sending it back! Never bought software before that I could find instructions on how to use it!

(in reply to Pat54)
Post #: 3
RE: Editing clip art - 12/5/2013 11:34:32 AM   
ellengard

To edit a clipart's colors in v3.5 Professional, you access the Effects features in the Image Editor. Tint changes the entire clipart's color. Using the Magic Wand selection tool, you can change just those colors you choose.

Deluxe version does not have all the Image Editor tools found in Pro version.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by lindarobin -- 8/12/2014 8:33:51 PM >

(in reply to Pat54)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.5 >> Editing color in clip art Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4