Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Color Picker in 4.0 Professional

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 4.0 >> Color Picker in 4.0 Professional Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Color Picker in 4.0 Professional - 1/10/2016 9:58:45 PM   
homesteaders6

Hello! I'm having trouble with my color picker - have been using it just fine, and suddenly, it's disappeared. i don't see the lower menu below the Standard Colors under the color chart, where it should give me the option for More Colors. I don't see any way to bring it back, can anyone help? :)
Thanks! :)
Post #: 1
RE: Color Picker in 4.0 Professional - 1/11/2016 1:08:23 AM   
ellengard

The Eye Dropper tool is available when you want to change the color fill of a shape, text, or headline. It is not available in the "Tint" option of the Image Editor, which is the method for recoloring a clip art or photo. Is it a shape, text or headline that you want to color?

(in reply to homesteaders6)
Post #: 2
RE: Color Picker in 4.0 Professional - 1/11/2016 8:31:05 AM   
homesteaders6

Thanks for the help! :D That's the strange part - the More Colors option under the Tint option under *edit copy* (clip art) has been there since I started using Print Shop 4 prof., a couple of months ago, and yesterday, it just *poof*, was gone, lol. I'm trying to tint clip art and backgrounds :D. Thanks for the eyedropper tip! Well, except, I can't use it for tinting. I see the More colors option for that, too, but yah, not for tinting, I wonder what happened? I have saved clip art that's been tinted, even......lol :) Thank you for helping! :D

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 3
RE: Color Picker in 4.0 Professional - 1/11/2016 1:40:44 PM   
ellengard

You're welcome!
quote:

ORIGINAL: homesteaders6
... the More Colors option under the Tint option under *edit copy* (clip art) has been there since I started using Print Shop 4 prof.

I've only ever seen available and standard colors under Tint (even in the Edit Copy from inside the ClipArt gallery). It would be nice to have more choice in this regard.

(in reply to homesteaders6)
Post #: 4
RE: Color Picker in 4.0 Professional - 1/11/2016 1:44:46 PM   
homesteaders6

Yah, I'm perplexed, but I'm working around it - thank you! :D

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 4.0 >> Color Picker in 4.0 Professional Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4