Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

calendar creator 12 deluxe, problems starting monthly calendar on Jan of next year

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> calendar creator 12 deluxe, problems starting monthly calendar on Jan of next year Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
calendar creator 12 deluxe, problems starting monthly c... - 3/2/2016 5:04:44 PM   
Truusje

As the subject line states I am using Calendar Creator 12 Deluxe. I am trying to create a Monthly calendar starting Jan 2017 to Dec 2017. When I created my calendar with the starting date of Jan 2017, it saves all the calendar months starting with this current month. I do not know how to save the calendar without the 2016 months nor how to delete them now that they are saved in my calendar collection.
Post #: 1
RE: calendar creator 12 deluxe, problems starting month... - 3/2/2016 7:27:21 PM   
ellengard

This program creates a perpetual calendar. You cannot just save a portion of it. It goes forever into the past and forever into the future. You do, however, print a portion of it by selecting a date range.

(in reply to Truusje)
Post #: 2
RE: calendar creator 12 deluxe, problems starting month... - 3/3/2016 9:08:28 AM   
DEJenc3

As ellengard indicated, there's no need to remove older events for the purpose of using or printing your calendar. However, if it's important to you to remove events for a previous year from the calendar, you can make it easier by using the Event View format that displays events in a table. Clicking the Start Date column header will sort them by date. Additionally, you can use the filter, accessed by the drop-down arrow in the upper left of the list screen. Choose "Filter..." at the bottom of the column of choices.

You can select an event or multiple events, right-click, and choose Remove. You'll want to use this with caution. You cannot tell by looking at the table which events are Repeat events. Therefore, it would be very easy to delete events that you intended to continue. Either check each event before removing, or remove ONLY the events you are certain are not repeating.

David

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 3
RE: calendar creator 12 deluxe, problems starting month... - 3/3/2016 11:30:26 AM   
Truusje

Thank-you ellengard.

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> calendar creator 12 deluxe, problems starting monthly calendar on Jan of next year Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4