Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

I can't print a custom evenlope

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS Printing Specific Issues >> I can't print a custom evenlope Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
I can't print a custom evenlope - 8/15/2018 9:01:58 AM   
Mouset42

I am new to this forum and it doesn't give good instruction on how to use
I am having problems printing a custom envelope in PS 23 and in Print shop 4 Professional

I have tried printing on two different printers

I use to use the one printer with PS 22 and it printed the custom envelope no problem I need to print
the envelopes help....
Post #: 1
RE: I can't print a custom evenlope - 8/15/2018 2:46:04 PM   
ellengard

Is your OS Win 10? I don't think PS23 is 100% compatible with Win 10. I will try to duplicate your custom envelope with my PS 4.0, to see what's up. What are your envelope dimensions?

Also, there's a little test you can do. Save your custom envelope as PDF. If the PDF prints correctly, then it's likely there is a printer compatibility issue with the program. Often, installing the most current printer driver for your OS will solve the problem.

(in reply to Mouset42)
Post #: 2
RE: I can't print a custom evenlope - 8/15/2018 3:08:18 PM   
ellengard

Also, please specify: Does the envelope not print at all or does it print misaligned?

I made a custom envelope in PS 4.0 (9"x6"). It printed fine when I set my printer to the same custom size. When I left it at "letter", my envelope prints in the middle of letter size paper.

< Message edited by ellengard -- 8/15/2018 3:13:07 PM >

(in reply to Mouset42)
Post #: 3
RE: I can't print a custom evenlope - 8/16/2018 8:19:25 AM   
JasonC

The saving of the project as a PDF is suggested to work around this issue if it does indeed work. Unfortunately as ellengard elaborated, this program is not completely compatible with Windows 10 and when new updates arise, it may break compatibility. If you can post the dimensions of your envelope, the community may be able to help you design your envelope.

Jason Carver
Encore Sales Department and Customer Service
www.encore.com
For Tech Support, visit http://support.encore.com

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 4
RE: I can't print a custom evenlope - 8/16/2018 8:27:55 AM   
JasonC

If something is not printing right, click on Print and then Setup. This would make the options for your printer appear. You can adjust the options you like until you find something that works.

Attachment (1)

Jason Carver
www.encore.com

(in reply to JasonC)
Post #: 5
RE: I can't print a custom evenlope - 8/16/2018 8:30:32 AM   
JasonC

If you know your envelopes dimensions and it's not printing right, you can use the advanced setup here in Print Shop 23 to adjust the settings to compensate for the off center or incorrect printing.

Attachment (1)

Jason Carver
www.encore.com

(in reply to JasonC)
Post #: 6
RE: I can't print a custom evenlope - 7/19/2022 4:48:58 AM   
brownlaur57

What activities do you enjoy the most? Playing games with friends, watching a movie, or listening to music? I occasionally play sports and my favorite game, tunnel rush , with you. I'm excited and happy playing this game. Try it out; you'll like it and find relaxation in it.

(in reply to JasonC)
Post #: 7
RE: I can't print a custom evenlope - 7/27/2022 3:21:35 AM   
candyclass

The instruction with some pictures is quite difficult to follow. However, thanks for sharing it.
LOL Beans

(in reply to brownlaur57)
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS Printing Specific Issues >> I can't print a custom evenlope Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4