Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Share My Event List

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC Export/Import >> Share My Event List Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Share My Event List - 11/29/2018 10:05:51 AM   
mcsquared1946

Re: CC v12 on PC with Win7 - I just entered 50 some events (birthdays, anniversaries, U.S. Holidays, etc.) into a ready-made calendar. I'd like to use that Event list in a different calendar from the Basic list. Do I have to retype all the dates? I have tried import/export instructions from a couple other posts and nothing seems to work. Appreciate and thank you for your help.
Post #: 1
RE: Share My Event List - 11/29/2018 12:57:17 PM   
DEJenc3

If the calendar with the new entries has ONLY the new entries, it should be a simple matter to import that calendar into another Calendar Creator 12 calendar using the Import menu option. You'll need to know the location of both calendars.

I would start by practicing with a new, empty calendar, and import the new events calendar into it, and see if it worked. If it does, make a copy of your existing calendars for safety, and then import the new into the old.

If your situation isn't this basic, post back. It becomes a good deal more complicated, but it can be done.

David

(in reply to mcsquared1946)
Post #: 2
RE: Share My Event List - 11/29/2018 1:30:20 PM   
mcsquared1946

Thank you! Worked like a charm.

(in reply to DEJenc3)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC Export/Import >> Share My Event List Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4