Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Address labels

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The PrintShop 5.0] >> The Print Shop 5.0 >> Address labels Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Address labels - 8/25/2019 7:04:07 AM   
klesmiley1

I created a project to print address labels with about 90 addresses. If only a few addresses are selected, which I did to test the function, the project is rendered successfully. But when all 90 are selected the project rendering just never ends and locks up my computer. I started the rendering about 3 pm yesterday and it ran all night. My computer was still locked up the following morning and finally had to be turned off with the power button and back on. I wasn't even able to get to the Start button to do a shutdown that way.

Then I tried selecting 10 addresses and the rendering ended successfully but the preview was completely blank.

I had imported my address book from PrintShop 23.
Post #: 1
RE: Address labels - 8/25/2019 7:15:11 PM   
lindarobin

quote:

ORIGINAL: klesmiley1
... If only a few addresses are selected, which I did to test the function, the project is rendered successfully. But when all 90 are selected the project rendering just never ends and locks up my computer...

You aren't doing anything wrong. Looks like a technical issue where the program can't handle a print job the size of 90 addresses.

You can submit a tech support ticket or work around the problem. Try doing the first 50 addresses. If that works, do the remaining.

(in reply to klesmiley1)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The PrintShop 5.0] >> The Print Shop 5.0 >> Address labels Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4