Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Calendar Creator 9 - Diff style for each month

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> Calendar Creator 9 - Diff style for each month Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Calendar Creator 9 - Diff style for each month - 11/13/2005 8:49:08 PM   
GailL

Hi,

How can I use different color schemes for background, month title font, etc. in Calendar Creator 9 that was included in my Printshop 21? I have tried the help sections but only see how to change weekday.

I saw this question for Calendar Creator 10 but cannot use for version 9. I am just starting out so please excuse my ignorance.

Thanks,

Gail
Post #: 1
RE: Calendar Creator 9 - Diff style for each month - 11/13/2005 9:18:49 PM   
Midge

Hi Gail,

The only way to use different color schemes for each month would be to change the color scheme for each month. But, when you change the color scheme for one month, that color scheme will automatically be applied to ALL other months - current, past and present. So, when you change the color scheme for one month, you'll be changing the color scheme for all months.

The process for changing color schemes works pretty much the same for all recent versions of Calendar Creator. So, all you should have to do for Calendar Creator 9 is to first right click on a blank space on the calendar, then select Properties from the drop-down menu. When the Properties window opens, click on the down arrow next to the 'Set Properties of' box, then select the item you want to change (i.e. Grid, Cell, Week Day, Small Calendars, Current Cell). Then, experiment with the different items 'till you get the hang of how each item works.

< Message edited by Midge -- 11/13/2005 9:22:29 PM >

Never say "Never" - there's always an exception to every rule

(in reply to GailL)
Post #: 2
RE: Calendar Creator 9 - Diff style for each month - 11/13/2005 9:55:46 PM   
Midge

Hi again Gail,

I forgot to mention in my previous message above that when you want to change things like month title font/color or 'Monthly Planner' or any other calendar item that is in a separate text box, you can either double-click on the item (to open the Properties window) or right click on the item then select Properties in the menu that drops down.

< Message edited by Midge -- 11/13/2005 9:56:39 PM >

Never say "Never" - there's always an exception to every rule

(in reply to Midge)
Post #: 3
RE: Calendar Creator 9 - Diff style for each month - 11/14/2005 11:15:44 AM   
GailL

I know how to change fonts and colors, etc. I just wanted to see if I could do different font and color, etc. for each month. So, I guess the answer is no. Boo hoo! Thanks anyway. I appreciate you responding.

Thanks,

Gail

(in reply to Midge)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> Calendar Creator 9 - Diff style for each month Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4