Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Print Master Gold V.4 Mac - Victorian Graphics CD Catalog

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM General Functionality >> Print Master Gold V.4 Mac - Victorian Graphics CD Catalog Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Print Master Gold V.4 Mac - Victorian Graphics CD Catalog - 9/28/2009 7:54:53 AM   
Regina B. Lee

I am WORKING so hard to access the Victorian Graphics CD Catalog I purchased for PrintMaster Gold Version 4 on my Mac. I have upgraded to Leopard and cannot use my Print Master Gold since Leopard does not support the classic operating system 9. I have borrowed a friends mac that is still on OS 9. I am upset that I cannot access the art catalog I purchased.

Can some one PLEASE HELP!!!

When I used this program before I just had to enter a code and was able to get to the victorian art. Is there any way I can get to it now, or is there a source where I can repurchase? Please help.... I really want this Victorian Art Gallery. (the toons and totems still show up but not the victorian).

Perhaps the Victorian Art Gallery is available in a later version of Print Master or in a PC based Program. I do have a PC for sewing programs so if necessary even a PC program is an option.

Thanks for your help and ideas.

Peace, Regina

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 11/27/2009 3:03:03 PM >

Regina B. Lee
Post #: 1
RE: Print Master Gold V.4 Mac - Victorian Graphics CD C... - 9/28/2009 10:32:24 AM   
Brandy redux

Hi Regina,

PrintMaster Gold V.4 MAC is a very old program - possibly as much as 10 years old. So, if you no longer have the code for accessing the Victorian art or if the code you have no longer works, I am very sorry to have to tell you that there is really nothing that can be done to access that Victorian art - because Technical Support is no longer provided for PrintMaster Gold V.4 MAC. And, besides the fact that the Victorian Art was removed from PrintMaster several versions ago, most recent versions of PrintMaster are not compatible with the MAC.

The only advice I could give you about Victorian art would be to search the internet for any Victorian art which is offered for MAC computers. Or, you might want to click on this link

Apple Discussions

to the MAC support forum and post a question there about Victorian art.

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 1/3/2010 1:36:44 PM >

For More Help:
Click on the FAQ link at the top of this page
Then, click on the All FAQ's button on the next page

To contact me by email, please send your message to pine_97@yahoo.com

(in reply to Regina B. Lee)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM General Functionality >> Print Master Gold V.4 Mac - Victorian Graphics CD Catalog Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4