Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Adding pages

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 2.0 >> Adding pages Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Adding pages - 5/10/2012 9:43:39 PM   
applbttm

I used to have an older version of Print shop, and it allowed me to add pages to my projects. Which inspiration catergory will allow me to create a project that I can add additional pages to? I'm trying to create a booklet style project.
Post #: 1
RE: Adding pages - 5/10/2012 9:59:16 PM   
Brandy redux

Hi applbttm,

The most important point to keep in mind about Print Shop 2.0 is that Print Shop 2.0 is not a true upgrade of any previous version of Print Shop. Instead, Print Shop 2.0 is a completely redesigned product which works in an entirely different manner than all earlier versions of Print Shop.

In Print Shop 2.0, not all project types will allow you to add pages. For example, you cannot add pages to a Certificate project but you can add pages to a Newsletter project.

For the project types which allow you to add pages, you will see a 'Pages' option in the toolbar on the left side of the workspace. And, that 'Pages' option will offer 'Add Page', 'Remove Page' and 'Page Numbering'.

So, if you do not see a 'Pages' option in the toolbar on the left side of the workspace, that would indicate that the project you are working with does not allow pages to be added.

For More Help:
Click on the FAQ link at the top of this page
Then, click on the All FAQ's button on the next page

To contact me by email, please send your message to pine_97@yahoo.com

(in reply to applbttm)
Post #: 2
RE: Adding pages - 5/10/2012 10:10:19 PM   
applbttm

Thank you for the response.
Unfortunately, the newsletter option doesn't allow me to create from scratch.
Would you happeb to know which other version may have the add pages option with a from scratch project?

(in reply to Brandy redux)
Post #: 3
RE: Adding pages - 5/10/2012 10:15:44 PM   
Brandy redux

Hi applbttm,

Even though Print Shop 2.0 will not allow you to select a blank newsletter project, it is very easy to delete everything from any Print Shop 2.0 project, by doing this:

1) Hold down the CTRL key while you press A

2) Press the DELETE key.

For More Help:
Click on the FAQ link at the top of this page
Then, click on the All FAQ's button on the next page

To contact me by email, please send your message to pine_97@yahoo.com

(in reply to applbttm)
Post #: 4
RE: Adding pages - 5/10/2012 10:18:24 PM   
applbttm

Again, thank you for your response.

I will give that a try.

Have a nice morning/night!

(in reply to Brandy redux)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 2.0 >> Adding pages Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4