Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Events flip in calendar when I go to print

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> Events flip in calendar when I go to print Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Events flip in calendar when I go to print - 2/23/2012 7:43:07 AM   
jdb7769

I just started using Calendar Creator Ver 12. I liked the original Calendar Creator Plus program that I have used for many years. I want to have PDF capabilities. I use it for call schedules for my group and include two names and 1-2 banners for vacation times at the bottom of the week. I don't use time for my prioritizing. I just use the priority numbering 1, 2, 3... when setting the person on 1st call then 2nd call for the day. Problem is when I go to print preview, it flips some of the names. I am assuming it is putting them in alphabetical order. How can I prioritize the names so that they stay 1st call person as the top name for the day and 2nd call person as 2nd name for the day?

Thanks, John
Post #: 1
RE: Events flip in calendar when I go to print - 2/23/2012 12:18:08 PM   
Brandy redux

Hi John,

Please click on the link below

http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=42343&mpage=1&key=ꕧ

to view a pinned item which describes how to prioritize CC events.

For More Help:
Click on the FAQ link at the top of this page
Then, click on the All FAQ's button on the next page

To contact me by email, please send your message to pine_97@yahoo.com

(in reply to jdb7769)
Post #: 2
RE: Events flip in calendar when I go to print - 2/23/2012 12:47:21 PM   
jdb7769

That worked, thank you. Now I am trying to add two banners to show vacation times over a number of days that overlap. My event names either get very small or disappear. How can I extend the height of the day boxes? I have room on the page to do so. When using Calendar Creator plus, I was able to lengthen the day boxes enough to Show both event names and two banners on the same day.

Thanks, John

(in reply to Brandy redux)
Post #: 3
RE: Events flip in calendar when I go to print - 2/23/2012 1:07:37 PM   
Brandy redux

Hi John,

To change the size of the day cells, you must make the calendar grid moveable, by doing this:

1. Right click on the space where the small calendars are placed.

2. When the menu drops down, if you see an option which says 'Set Unmoveable', just click outside the menu window, then proceed to the next step.

If you see an option which says 'Set Moveable', click on that optioin to select it.

3. Click once on the calendar grid to select it.

4. Hover your mouse over a line that you want to move.

5. When you see a double-sided arrow, click and drag.

You will want to make note of the fact that Calendar Creator 12 is designed to reduce the size of the text as more events (both Box and Banner) are added to a day cell. To prevent Calendar Creator 12 from reducing the font size too much, do this:

1. Click on 'File' in the menubar, then select 'Preferences' in the menu that drops down.

2. When the 'Preferences' window opens, click on the 'Overflow' tab.

3. On the Overflow tab, change the font size in the box next to 'Reduce the font size till'.

For More Help:
Click on the FAQ link at the top of this page
Then, click on the All FAQ's button on the next page

To contact me by email, please send your message to pine_97@yahoo.com

(in reply to jdb7769)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> Events flip in calendar when I go to print Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4