Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

elementary advantage how to go back to 1A level

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Education Software] >> [Advantage Series] >> Elementary Advantage >> elementary advantage how to go back to 1A level Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
elementary advantage how to go back to 1A level - 2/6/2017 2:40:48 PM   
myrna Hopkins

Help, I have had a few suggestions regarding elementary advantage. my question/problem is that i need to be be able to go back to phonics 1A . I can't get out of 2A. . As soon as i click on Phonics it goes directly into 2A. it doesn't even allow me to login in with a diff name..... please keep the suggestions coming or tel if you have had this problem. This is a school so i need to be able to restart !!!! Myrna Hopkins
Post #: 1
RE: elementary advantage how to go back to 1A level - 2/7/2017 11:01:35 AM   
JasonC

quote:

ORIGINAL: myrna Hopkins

Help, I have had a few suggestions regarding elementary advantage. my question/problem is that i need to be be able to go back to phonics 1A . I can't get out of 2A. . As soon as i click on Phonics it goes directly into 2A. it doesn't even allow me to login in with a diff name..... please keep the suggestions coming or tel if you have had this problem. This is a school so i need to be able to restart !!!! Myrna Hopkins

I do not have any experience with the program so I'm of little help I'm afraid. Try looking through the threads on the forums to see if there is a similar workaround.

http://forums.encoreusa.com/tt.asp?forumid=66&tmode=1&smode=1&p=1

Maybe older versions have the same interface? It's all I can suggest at this point, I'm sorry

Jason Carver
Encore Sales Department and Customer Service
www.encore.com
For Tech Support, visit http://support.encore.com

(in reply to myrna Hopkins)
Post #: 2
RE: elementary advantage how to go back to 1A level - 2/7/2017 1:57:56 PM   
ellengard

Uninstall the program. Reinstall. It would be starting all over though.

(in reply to myrna Hopkins)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Education Software] >> [Advantage Series] >> Elementary Advantage >> elementary advantage how to go back to 1A level Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4