Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

can't paste text from outside newsletter project

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 5.0 (released 2012) >> can't paste text from outside newsletter project Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
can't paste text from outside newsletter project - 1/27/2015 9:45:13 PM   
dcslms23

I can't seem to paste text that I copied outside my Newsletter project in Printmaster Platinum, on my Windows PC (Vista).

I checked all the forums and all the tutorial videos and still need help. How do I paste or insert text that I copied from outside my project, e.g. someone sends me an article they wrote in Word or in an email, and I want to copy and paste that text in my Newsletter project. I can't spend the time typing everybody's articles over in my 12 page newsletter! I would really appreciate some advice on this issue. It could save me a lot of time.
Post #: 1
RE: can't paste text from outside newsletter project - 1/28/2015 9:34:34 AM   
ellengard

Copy the text into the clipboard (Ctrl+C). Create a text box. When you see the blinking cursor, paste the clipboard contents (Ctrl+V). You may need to double-click inside the text box to activate the blinking cursor.

(in reply to dcslms23)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 5.0 (released 2012) >> can't paste text from outside newsletter project Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4