Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

how to email a calendar

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> how to email a calendar Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
how to email a calendar - 11/26/2017 8:43:04 PM   
Puffin2014

I purchased Calendar Creator 12 last year and somehow was able to email the calendars to people, and now I don't remember how I did it. I found these notes I had saved - I tried this but it didn't work.
To send a calendar as a PDF file via email:

1. With your completed calendar view open, choose Send Calendar Via Email from the File menu, then select PDF File (.pdf).

The Send a PDF dialog displays.

1. Set your calendar Start Date, Periods, and Resolution, then click OK.

A File Information dialog displays with the File Size and Transfer Time.

1. Click the OK button.
2. Type the name of the recipient in the email browser’s To field, then click the Send button in the email program

I found an option in the file menu of being able to save as a .jpg file and thought I could do that and then send the .jpg as an email attachment but that didn't seem to work either.
Post #: 1
RE: how to email a calendar - 11/26/2017 11:18:13 PM   
ellengard

What always works for me is to create the PDF or the JPG and save the file to my desktop. Then I open my email program and attach that file.

To email from within a program, you need to "associate" that program with your email client. I don't know how to do that. It's too techy for me.

To create my PDF, I use the Print command and select one of my PDF printers.

< Message edited by ellengard -- 11/26/2017 11:21:52 PM >

(in reply to Puffin2014)
Post #: 2
RE: how to email a calendar - 11/27/2017 7:09:26 AM   
JasonC

If the original poster has Windows 10, it's as easy as typing in Default App in the search box. on Windows 10 and clicking on the right option.

Attachment (1)

Jason Carver
Encore Sales Department and Customer Service
www.encore.com
For Tech Support, visit http://support.encore.com

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 3
RE: how to email a calendar - 11/27/2017 8:18:54 AM   
Puffin2014

Thank you for your help. I thought I had saved the calendar to my desktop and attached it as a pdf but had forgotten that I needed to set the print properties to Microsoft Print to PDF, and then to change the type of file to "all files" and give it a pdf extension.

(in reply to JasonC)
Post #: 4
RE: how to email a calendar - 11/27/2017 2:22:20 PM   
ellengard

quote:

ORIGINAL: TMLFAN4LIFE
... it's as easy as typing in Default App in the search box. on Windows 10 and clicking on the right option.

Hi, Jason,

Can you show via screen captures how to associate Calendar Creator 12.1 with gmail? i.e. gmail opens when you click File> Send... when you are in CC12.1.

(in reply to JasonC)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> how to email a calendar Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4