Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

accessing graphics (gallery) on PS 15

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS Export/Import >> accessing graphics (gallery) on PS 15 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
accessing graphics (gallery) on PS 15 - 10/15/2018 3:36:02 PM   
notesmom

I have Win 10 & can't access the Gallery on PS 15. The page won't upload, showing the problem. It keeps saying 'no internet' to register on PS 15.
Post #: 1
RE: accessing graphics (gallery) on PS 15 - 10/15/2018 10:37:11 PM   
ellengard

This may be a case of the software being too old to run on Win 10. Version 15 is supported on Win 95 and Win XP. I saw a review of it on Amazon dated 2002.

Does this error message only show up when you try to access the online gallery? Can you access images from the Art Disks? If memory serves, these old programs had most of their images stored on CD.

(in reply to notesmom)
Post #: 2
RE: accessing graphics (gallery) on PS 15 - 10/16/2018 8:40:31 AM   
notesmom

Thanks, ellengard. I did load all CDs. But when I try to access Gallery, it won't let me - says I must register, but always says 'no internet'.
notesmom

(in reply to notesmom)
Post #: 3
RE: accessing graphics (gallery) on PS 15 - 10/16/2018 9:51:44 AM   
ellengard

Does this program work on Win 10? Can you open a blank project and type in a text box? Can you add your own photo? If the answer is no, then the program is not compatible with Win 10, and graphics would not be accessable.

(in reply to notesmom)
Post #: 4
RE: accessing graphics (gallery) on PS 15 - 10/16/2018 10:14:12 AM   
notesmom

I can do everything BUT access graphics. I just made my 2019 calendar & used Google for images. The ONLY problem is the Gallery.
Thanks for your help!
notesmom

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 5
RE: accessing graphics (gallery) on PS 15 - 10/16/2018 2:13:37 PM   
JasonC

I cant guarantee any outcome but I can certainly check with our developers to see if the content server for this much older program is up and running. Sometimes some servers go up and down so it's good to check on things.

Will post back on any outcome I receive.

Jason Carver
Encore Sales Department and Customer Service
www.encore.com
For Tech Support, visit http://support.encore.com

(in reply to notesmom)
Post #: 6
RE: accessing graphics (gallery) on PS 15 - 10/16/2018 2:19:48 PM   
JasonC

I have been informed that this program has been fully decommissioned pretty much meaning that you're on your own when it comes to using this program. If you need to use it still you would be limited to from scratch projects and using your own clip art to design your projects.

Jason Carver
Encore Sales Department and Customer Service
www.encore.com
For Tech Support, visit http://support.encore.com

(in reply to JasonC)
Post #: 7
RE: accessing graphics (gallery) on PS 15 - 10/16/2018 2:48:52 PM   
ellengard

quote:

ORIGINAL: notesmom
... The ONLY problem is the Gallery.

Sorry that there is no more gallery for version 15. If you saved any projects, you can open them and copy/paste any of those images to a new project. Broderbund also has Creativity Collections in different themes - all in JPG and PNG format so they are useable in all graphics programs. The Broderbund store often has sales and you can get them for up to 40% off sometimes. It helps to get email notifications so as not to miss the discounts.

Most competing desktop publishing programs don't offer much graphics with the software, but sell add-on packs.

(in reply to notesmom)
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS Export/Import >> accessing graphics (gallery) on PS 15 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4