Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Print Shop 4.0 Trouble Printing Avery Labels

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 4.0 >> Print Shop 4.0 Trouble Printing Avery Labels Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Print Shop 4.0 Trouble Printing Avery Labels - 12/11/2018 11:20:04 AM   
astromachine

I am using a windows 10 operating system with my Print Shop 4.0 Professional. I cannot get more than the first page to print on My Avery 5160 address labels. The first page prints perfectly however the balance of the file will not print. When I mail Merge I check "one contact per item" I have both checked and unchecked "repeat contacts to end" all with the exact same results. Also all contacts are checked (included) in the merge
Post #: 1
RE: Print Shop 4.0 Trouble Printing Avery Labels - 12/11/2018 12:01:27 PM   
ellengard

It sounds like you are doing everything right. How many contacts are you trying to print at once? I know it shouldn't matter if it's 30 or 300, but as a test, select just contacts 31 to 60. See if you get two sheets printed.

If that works, it suggests that the printer can handle smaller print jobs. However, if there is an updated driver for your printer model, installing that may solve the problem.

(in reply to astromachine)
Post #: 2
RE: Print Shop 4.0 Trouble Printing Avery Labels - 12/7/2019 7:47:41 AM   
GINNYB1104

I am also having trouble printing address labels. I use windows 10 64 bit. I have updated my driver and checked for any other possible updates. I have changed my firewall settings and set my default printer. No luck. Have not received any response from the company either. Have you been able to print your labels yet? How did you do it?Thanks

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 3
RE: Print Shop 4.0 Trouble Printing Avery Labels - 12/7/2019 2:05:27 PM   
lindarobin

There are other people saying that trying to print more than one sheet of addresses does not work. I suggest keeping the print job limited to one sheet at a time. So if there are 30 labels per sheet, select 30 people from the address book for your mail merge. Print those, then select the next 30 people and print those. Continue until you have everyone's labels done.

(in reply to GINNYB1104)
Post #: 4
RE: Print Shop 4.0 Trouble Printing Avery Labels - 12/7/2019 4:30:27 PM   
GINNYB1104

I even went out and bought a new printer. Then I uninstalled and reinstalled. Still having the same problem. I only want it to print 25 addresses in a mail merge. Is there a patch which I may be missing? The Qeek Squad worked by remote on this computer for an hour. They suggested that I save as a jpeg. Open that and then print. It works when I want to print just one address. Not for the mail merge. Glad there's someone out there

(in reply to lindarobin)
Post #: 5
RE: Print Shop 4.0 Trouble Printing Avery Labels - 12/7/2019 7:18:34 PM   
lindarobin

Try this. Select your 25 addresses to mail merge, then print to the Win 10 PDF printer. This will create a PDF. Let me know if the PDF contains all 25 addresses.

(in reply to GINNYB1104)
Post #: 6
RE: Print Shop 4.0 Trouble Printing Avery Labels - 12/8/2019 7:44:17 AM   
GINNYB1104

Hallelujah! It healed itself. Print Preview is back! It appears the problem was that I programmed 40 labels to print but never changed the number of labels to print on the print screen. I started the last time by using your advice. I printed just 10 mail merge labels at a time. I changed the print screen to just 10 labels and it worked fine. Now I can prepare my Christmas cards for shipping. See you soon. Merry Christmas to you

(in reply to lindarobin)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 4.0 >> Print Shop 4.0 Trouble Printing Avery Labels Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4