Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

change card size

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 2020 >> change card size Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
change card size - 2/4/2020 12:45:21 PM   
debbab

I am finding this software to be the most difficult I have ever had for making a simple card! All I want to do is go to a template card that is quarter fold and change it to half fold but I am not able to find anywhere to do that. Can someone please help me. I could have walked to a store and back in the time it is taking to figure out these programs. The old version was so simple - I'm now using PrintMaster 2020 - should have returned it day one. Help, please?
Post #: 1
RE: change card size - 2/4/2020 1:00:27 PM   
NYPaul3480

Hello I am sorry I do not have an answer for you. I too found this version difficult to work with. Frankly I have no idea what the developers where thinking.
Thankfully I did get an answer. Sad to say the remedy was simple, I just couldn't find it.
So I figure your situation could be a simple fix as well. Maybe if enough people offer feedback the next version will be easier to figure out

(in reply to debbab)
Post #: 2
RE: change card size - 2/4/2020 2:01:42 PM   
lindarobin

quote:

ORIGINAL: debbab
... All I want to do is go to a template card that is quarter fold and change it to half fold but I am not able to find anywhere to do that...

In PrintMaster 8.0, there is the feature Change Project Size/Type under the Edit Menu. Sadly, this feature is not found in PrintMaster 2020 as far as I can tell, and I have looked pretty thoroughly.

A bit of work, but I've been able to open a new half fold project along side a quarter fold project, then copy/paste and adjust the elements to fit the new page dimensions.

(in reply to debbab)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 2020 >> change card size Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4