Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Importing Photos

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.5 >> Importing Photos Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Importing Photos - 11/13/2013 12:12:33 PM   
SusanK

I'm new to this version of The Print Shop Deluxe 3.5. I went into help and tried to figure out how to import my own photos into the program and couldn't find any instructions.... I did find how I could import one photo at a time and wondered if there is a way I could download all of my photos into the program as a group???

Thanks for any help in advance....

Susan Richards
Post #: 1
RE: Importing Photos - 11/14/2013 9:25:52 AM   
ellengard

Click the My Photos button. In the Gallery, click Import. Go to where your photos are stored. Select multiple files (use click with control or shift key). Click Open.

(in reply to SusanK)
Post #: 2
RE: Importing Photos - 11/29/2013 12:07:50 PM   
DWHough

My problem, aside from there being no user manual for the Print Shop Professional 3.5, is that when I layer photos on a page and group them, only the last image will print. I cannot find a word on this problem and have spent too many hours trying to find the solutions without support documentation. Anyone know a solution to the problem or the larger problem of documentation?

Attachment (1)

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 3
RE: Importing Photos - 11/29/2013 3:54:23 PM   
ellengard

quote:

ORIGINAL: DWHough
...user manual...
... layer photos on a page and group them, only the last image will print.

The user manual is on this website:
http://www.printshop.com/user-guide.aspx

I am using Win7 and grouped photos print fine for me. If you are using Win8, I suspect there may be a minor incompatibility issue with a simple workaround. Try the Save As PDF feature. If your group appears correctly, you can print the PDF.

Have you tried printing your project leaving the photos ungrouped? If that works, leave them ungrouped.

(in reply to DWHough)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.5 >> Importing Photos Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4