Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

half page envelope

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.5 >> half page envelope Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
half page envelope - 12/18/2013 12:01:29 PM   
lulu 79

I have PS 3.5.2 deluxe I have win 8.1 was able to make a new envelope for quarter fold card and can use it. I made half fold envelope it does not show in the printer drop down, can't get it to print. Three must be a way to do this because there are so many half fold card templates but no envelope template to match??
Post #: 1
RE: half page envelope - 12/18/2013 4:30:57 PM   
ellengard

This program has a custom stock wizard. Start with Create Blank Project, choose Envelope, then click the NEW button. Follow the prompts. Post back if you need more help.

(in reply to lulu 79)
Post #: 2
RE: half page envelope - 12/19/2013 10:31:51 AM   
lulu 79

I have done exactly that several times it does not work. It shows in the line of templates for envelopes but when I click it and try to create it appears to create then I try to print it --does not show in the drop down list for my Hp 3510 series printer, however the envelope I made for a quarter fold envelope does show in the drop down and I can print a quarter fold but not the half fold.How can I fix it HP says there is no problem with my printer that problem is with the program communicating with my printer. Please help!!

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 3
RE: half page envelope - 12/19/2013 2:39:19 PM   
ellengard

On your other thread, you said the HP 3510 series doesn't do this size of envelope, but I hope this workaround will solve your problem.
http://forums.encoreusa.com/fb.asp?m=47846

(in reply to lulu 79)
Post #: 4
RE: half page envelope - 12/20/2013 8:32:26 AM   
ellengard

On this thread, the user reported that printing a ready-made envelope template worked on Win 8.1 (although she did not say if it was a HP)
http://forums.encoreusa.com/fb.asp?m=47852

Perhaps this will work for you? Use the filtering feature to locate the A7 envelopes (7.25 x 5.25).

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 5
RE: half page envelope - 12/20/2013 8:38:05 AM   
ellengard

Oh, sorry, you want A9, not A7. Hope the sign project will work for you instead, then.

(in reply to lulu 79)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.5 >> half page envelope Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4