Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

after installing update, cannot access online templates

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.0 >> after installing update, cannot access online templates Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
after installing update, cannot access online templates - 6/30/2015 12:47:45 AM   
DarrylGittins

Bought ""The Print Shop 3.0 Professional" Found many problems including unavailable Undo/redo functions.
I found the update that is supposed to resolve these problems, and installed it, and now I cannot access the online templates.

Error: "An internet connection is required to access the clip art".

I've completely uninstalled, rebooted and reinstalled and the same problem occurs. I've disabled the Windows Firewall, and that also did not help.

Any suggestions?
Thanks,

< Message edited by DarrylGittins -- 6/30/2015 12:48:40 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: after installing update, cannot access online templ... - 6/30/2015 10:26:49 AM   
DH

Hi DarrylGittins,

That is certainly unfortunate and you can get technical assistance for that issue with the Encore Support staff by submitting your issue at the following site

http://support.encore.com/technicalsupport/tech_support_frm.aspx?product_id=2827

Be certain to explain all you have done so far to correct the problem as you did in this post.

(in reply to DarrylGittins)
Post #: 2
RE: after installing update, cannot access online templ... - 6/30/2015 2:27:08 PM   
DarrylGittins

Thank you, DH! I'll do that and report back if I find a solution.

(in reply to DH)
Post #: 3
RE: after installing update, cannot access online templ... - 6/30/2015 2:28:26 PM   
DarrylGittins

Received a help desk reply:

When using Print Shop 3.0 Professional, you receive an error that the program requires an internet connection, however you have access to the internet.
Unfortunately a change in settings has caused this to occur and to resolve this error, please follow these steps below.

1. Click Here to download The Print Shop 3.0.5 Professional Config.zip http://updates.encore.com.s3.amazonaws.com/2727/The Print Shop 3.0.5 Professional Config.zip
2. Once the download is complete, extract the zip file with a file compression application (ex: WinZIP, WinRAR)
3. Notice the following files within the folder The Print Shop 3.0.5 Professional, “PrintShop.exe.config” and “ServerURLConfig.xml”
4. Navigate to the Print Shop 3.0 folder using the following steps:

Windows 7, Vista and XP
• Click the Start button
• In the Start Menu click Computer (on XP it is My Computer)
• Double click the C: drive
• Double click on the folder Program Files or Program Files x86 (if you have Program Files x86 this is the folder you will click on).
• Double click The Print Shop 3.0 folder
Windows 8
• From the Start screen type Computer (screen holding all the tiles).
• Click the Computer icon.
• Double click the C: Drive
• Click on Program files or Program Files x86 (if you have Program Files x86 this is the folder you will click on).
• Double click The Print Shop 3.0 folder
5. Copy and paste the two files (“PrintShop.exe.config” and “ServerURLConfig.xml”) into the Print Shop folder, and click "Yes" to overwrite the existing files
6. Launch the application The Print Shop 3.0 Deluxe

(in reply to DarrylGittins)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.0 >> after installing update, cannot access online templates Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4