Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: Alarm Schedule

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> RE: Alarm Schedule Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Alarm Schedule - 11/24/2016 9:46:40 PM   
DEJenc3

In my own attempt, I was unsuccessful in getting Calendar Creator to run at Windows Startup, either. In addition to the StartUp folder I mentioned earlier, I also tried the shortcut in this folder:
C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\StartUp

For testing, I added a shortcut to Windows Notepad to this folder. When I rebooted, Notepad started, but Calendar Creator did not. You could experiment with the local program you mention with a shortcut in this folder, and see if it starts even when Calendar Creator doesn't.

The problem with starting Calendar Creator this way has to be a Windows issue beyond my experience, and may be related to old programs, such as Calendar Creator, that require a User Account Countrol override when started in newer Windows operating systems.

My advice at this point is to pursue that issue on your own, if you like, unless somebody with more experience posts here, or simply start Calendar Creator in the conventional way when starting Windows.

I don't believe you've said whether or not you've seen an Alarm activate when Calendar Creator is running, but I'll assume that there are no problems in that respect.

David

(in reply to earlp)
Post #: 21
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> RE: Alarm Schedule Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4