Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

layers

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 4.0 >> layers Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
layers - 3/10/2017 5:08:47 AM   
lillyloo

I have 3 layers on a black (shape) background. Two are text boxes, one is an image.
I've tried to "arrange" by bringing all to the front. The text boxes do NOT show up.
How do I make all these layers visible so I can print this?
Post #: 1
RE: layers - 3/10/2017 11:03:03 AM   
JasonC

What happens when you render your project as a JPG and a PDF? If it looks okay on both of those renderings, but not on a physical piece of paper, then your printer drivers may be out of date.

Just to get something out of the way, did you purchase this product from us as a download or did you buy the disc in the store? If you bought it in a store such as Staples, Office Max, etc you will need to update the product for a better experience.

Jason Carver
Encore Sales Department and Customer Service
www.encore.com
For Tech Support, visit http://support.encore.com

(in reply to lillyloo)
Post #: 2
RE: layers - 3/10/2017 11:08:53 AM   
lillyloo

quote:

I have 3 layers on a black (shape) background. Two are text boxes, one is an image.
I've tried to "arrange" by bringing all to the front. The text boxes do NOT show up.
How do I make all these layers visible so I can print this?

The reply didn't answer the question (see above). And even if I save it as a JPG it still shows only the image, not the two text boxes (which I know are there). Where do I go from here?

(in reply to JasonC)
Post #: 3
RE: layers - 3/10/2017 11:21:40 AM   
JasonC

Could you send me your project file? I will send you an email in a moment through the forums email system requesting your project file.

I'll see if I can figure out what's going on with your project.

Jason Carver
Encore Sales Department and Customer Service
www.encore.com
For Tech Support, visit http://support.encore.com

(in reply to lillyloo)
Post #: 4
RE: layers - 3/10/2017 4:19:24 PM   
ellengard

You have to arrange the text boxes to the front or arrange the images to the back. In this program, you cannot flatten the layers.

(in reply to lillyloo)
Post #: 5
RE: layers - 3/10/2017 7:09:29 PM   
ellengard

quote:

ORIGINAL: lillyloo
...even if I save it as a JPG it still shows only the image, not the two text boxes (which I know are there).

You have the image on the top layer, so your text boxes are covered up. Click the image, then arrange it to the back.

(in reply to lillyloo)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 4.0 >> layers Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4