Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Elementary Advantage 2005: "Own It" bug

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Education Software] >> [Advantage Series] >> Elementary Advantage >> Elementary Advantage 2005: "Own It" bug Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Elementary Advantage 2005: "Own It" bug - 9/11/2004 1:03:42 PM   
j1223aw

Hi I just brought the elementary advantage 2005 software and when working on the flash card cd section "own it" when my son puts it the correct answer it is not accepted. this is for the multiplication table 3 flash cards "own it" section all of the other functions seem to be fine. I have not tried any other own it tables besides 3. inserted is a screen shot the question was 3x_ = 18

thanks for any help you can offer

Joel

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 12/17/2009 7:33:35 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Elementary Advantage 2005: "Own It" bug - 9/13/2004 8:52:12 AM   
Camax

j1223aw & Manny,

The developers are aware of this situation and look at fixing this issue in future programs. Unfortunetly there is no fix for the current version of the software you have.

The most important thing is of course to let your children know that YES, they did get the right answer, and great job in doing so. Our tech support says the "bug" doesn't occur too often (whew!), but they have heard of the issue before so sent it over to the developers to work on. I hope there is a way to pass through the section if you hit the bug.

Thanks to Linda for getting the information rolling, I just thought I better report it since I happened to be here to pass it on.

~Cam

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 12/17/2009 7:33:46 PM >
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Education Software] >> [Advantage Series] >> Elementary Advantage >> Elementary Advantage 2005: "Own It" bug Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4