Calendar events copy and paste (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM General Functionality

Grandma Barbara -> Calendar events copy and paste (10/8/2014 3:44:07 PM)

I am making a calendar and want to show the days particular events occur - say, Tai Chi Class every Monday and Thursday. But I can't get the program (Printmaster Platinum 18.1) to Paste. I get a dark outline when I click on the location where I want to paste, but it will not, in fact, paste. Am I doing something wrong or is this a Windows 8.1 compatibility issue? Amazon forum members totally disagree on whether there is compatibility or not - I suppose it's what features they use.

(Do you have an article or post on known compatibility issues?)

Thanks!

JasonC -> RE: Calendar events copy and paste (10/8/2014 4:34:52 PM)

Hello Grandma Barbara,

Thanks very much for posting your question to the forum. To let you know, Windows 8.1 is not supported for this product. I do Amazon Answers on our products and we do have some reviews that claim they have gotten the program to work , but we can't guarantee this.

We do have a solution you can try here : http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=47856

Please see also see the information for in the event that the following resolution does not work.

Print Shop 3.5 and Print Master Platinum v6 are the products you should use for Windows 8 / 8.1

ellengard -> RE: Calendar events copy and paste (10/8/2014 5:05:15 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Grandma Barbara
... I get a dark outline when I click on the location where I want to paste, but it will not, in fact, paste.

DOUBLE-CLICK the cell, then paste.

Just single clicking the cell does not work, even in Win 7.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4