Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Week Planner Cell Size: Weekdays Only

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> Week Planner Cell Size: Weekdays Only Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Week Planner Cell Size: Weekdays Only - 8/1/2007 3:29:00 PM   
Debbi

Hi! I want a Week Planner with only the weekdays. I figured out how to put Monday at the top, and then decrease the Saturday and Sunday cells, but if I do that, is there a way to see that all of the other cells (Monday, Tuesday, etc.) are the same size (height), or is it just trial and error?

This worked...I put Saturday as the first day, and then minimized both Saturday and Sunday. It left a larger margin at the bottom, so I went to page set-up and changed the bottom margin, and increased each cell size the same.

Is there a way to do it with Saturday and Sunday at the bottom?

Take Care!

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 9/22/2010 4:35:50 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Week Planner Cell Size: Weekdays Only - 8/1/2007 4:06:42 PM   
Brandy redux

Hi Debbi,

If you set your Week Planner to start on Monday (with Saturday & Sunday at the bottom), then set the Week Planner to Moveable so that you can minimize both Saturday and Sunday, you can then cause Saturday and Sunday to not display at all (by dragging the top of the Saturday and Sunday days cell down to the bottom edge of the Week Planner. But, you would then have to use trial and error to resize the weekday day cells so that they are approximately the same size.

Unfortunately, I do not know of any way to automatically make all weekday cells the same height.

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 9/22/2010 4:35:58 PM >

For More Help:
Click on the FAQ link at the top of this page
Then, click on the All FAQ's button on the next page

To contact me by email, please send your message to pine_97@yahoo.com

(in reply to Debbi)
Post #: 2
RE: Week Planner Cell Size: Weekdays Only - 8/1/2007 4:17:45 PM   
Debbi

Thanks again for answering! It helps SO much!

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 9/22/2010 4:36:07 PM >

(in reply to Brandy redux)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> Week Planner Cell Size: Weekdays Only Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4