Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Margins & Line Spacing

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC Printing Specific >> Margins & Line Spacing Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Margins & Line Spacing - 6/3/2008 8:16:36 AM   
emc2

We upgraded an old version of Calendar Creator (Version 4) to Version 12 Deluxe. We are now running into a problem where there is at least a .2" margins on all 4 sides on each day in a monthly calendar. The software also leave a line spacing between events where the old one just put it on the next line. On very busy days, these two issues together makes the fonts shrink down to less than 4 point font and makes it unreadable.

Is there a way to adjust the margins and line spacing within the program to allow for a larger font?
Post #: 1
RE: Margins & Line Spacing - 6/3/2008 11:25:15 AM   
Brandy redux

Hi emc2,

Sorry, but NO, there is no way to adjust the margins and line spacing for events within the program to allow for a larger font.

As a workaround, a textbox can be added and placed anywhere over the calendar. While the program cannot associate the textbox's contents with a particular date, you will have control over the font size and the box width and height.

When text boxes are used, the background of the text box is set by default to white. So, to allow things to show through the background of the text box, it is often necessary to change the Background Shading of the text box to None to make the space around the actual text Transparent.

When the Background Shading of text boxes is set to None for transparency, that will cause the size of the print job to become larger. And, larger print jobs will often take much longer to start printing.

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 5/16/2010 6:02:30 PM >

For More Help:
Click on the FAQ link at the top of this page
Then, click on the All FAQ's button on the next page

To contact me by email, please send your message to pine_97@yahoo.com

(in reply to emc2)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC Printing Specific >> Margins & Line Spacing Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4