Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Where are .bcc files saved?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> Where are .bcc files saved? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Where are .bcc files saved? - 6/2/2009 11:00:31 AM   
jrusk7626

Can someone tell me where on my hard drive .bcc files are located. I have created a new calendar for next year and will be working on it off and on over the next 6 months. I would like to back them up. Help!!!

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 8/29/2009 3:28:15 PM >

Jerry W Rusk
Post #: 1
RE: Where are .bcc files saved? - 6/2/2009 12:09:34 PM   
DEJenc3

Hi Jerry,

Your personal *.bcc files are normally saved in the My Documents folder (Documents folder for Vista); but, they can be saved in any location that you select when you use the File | Save Collection As option.

If you have not been selecting a specific location for the saved files, my guess would be that your *.bcc files might be saved in this folder

C:\ProgramData\Broderbund Software\Print\Calendar Creator (for Vista & Windows 7)

or

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Broderbund Software\Print\Calendar Creator (for WinXP)

But, the easiest way to verify the exact location of the last file that was saved would be to do this:

1. Open Calendar Creator.

2. Open a Basic Calendar.

3. Select 'File' in the menubar, then select 'Save Collection As' in the menu that drops down.

4. When the 'Save As' window opens, click on the down arrow next to the 'Save in:' box. When the box drops down, you will see the entire path to the exact location of the last file that was saved.

If this information does not solve your problem, the next best thing to do would be to do a hard drive search for *.bcc files.

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 1/2/2010 5:53:00 PM >

David

(in reply to jrusk7626)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> Where are .bcc files saved? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4