Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

Print Shop 22 prints Jibberish

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS Printing Specific Issues >> Print Shop 22 prints Jibberish Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Print Shop 22 prints Jibberish - 10/6/2009 1:14:29 PM   
Bobby_B

When i try to print from Print Shop 22 to our Xerox Work Centre 5030 all i get is jibberish. If i send it to a Hp Deskjet its fine. I have tried new drivers. Any other ideas?

This is a networked printer.
Post #: 1
RE: Print Shop 22 prints Jibberish - 10/8/2009 9:47:16 AM   
ellengard

PS22 prints fine at my work where we use a large commercial networked Xerox Doc 50. It wasn't always so, but the tech updated the drivers and we haven't had a problem since. You already mentioned the drivers so if there isn't an even newer driver, the only workaround I can think of is to set the printer to PDF, then adjust for possible line and character spacing changes (different drivers have different line and character specs). Create a PDF and print that.

Our print problem was only related to the text - images were fine. If this is your experience, too, you can export the project as hi-res JPG. Then import the JPG into any other application from which you can print.
Post #: 2
RE: Print Shop 22 prints Jibberish - 10/12/2009 1:14:58 PM   
Bobby_B

Printing to a PDF works. I will have to look for a newer version of the drivers the next time i am at that site.
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS Printing Specific Issues >> Print Shop 22 prints Jibberish Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4