Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

print 2 different months on one letter size sheet of paper

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS Printing Specific Issues >> print 2 different months on one letter size sheet of paper Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
print 2 different months on one letter size sheet of paper - 10/13/2010 4:22:35 PM   
jannie

I would like to print 2 different months on one letter size sheet of paper using print shop 21 - using the paper in vertical, printing November on the top and December on the bottom - is this doable?

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 12/9/2010 1:32:50 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: print 2 different months on one letter size sheet o... - 10/13/2010 4:31:04 PM   
ellengard

If you are using the calendar project (not the Calendar Creator Express), the answer is "no". However, you can save as PDF, the two calendar pages and open the PDF with Adobe Reader. It has an option to print two pages on one page.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 12/9/2010 1:33:01 PM >

(in reply to jannie)
Post #: 2
RE: print 2 different months on one letter size sheet o... - 10/13/2010 4:44:42 PM   
ellengard

If you use the Calendar Creator Express that comes with Print Shop Pro Publisher, you can easily print two months on a page:

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 12/9/2010 1:33:12 PM >

(in reply to jannie)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS Printing Specific Issues >> print 2 different months on one letter size sheet of paper Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4