Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

How can I import *.CCE files from CC PLus V.2.0 into Calendar Creator Deluxe v12.1?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> How can I import *.CCE files from CC PLus V.2.0 into Calendar Creator Deluxe v12.1? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
How can I import *.CCE files from CC PLus V.2.0 into Ca... - 7/30/2011 11:33:49 AM   
rhuriaux

I just installed Calendar Creator Deluxe v12.1 with no problems. However, when I try to use old *.cce event files from my old Calendar Creator Plus program I am only able to bring up one of my 20 event lists at a time. I carefully followed the HELP directions for "Opening files from previous versions of Calendar Creator" to no avail. Any suggestions out there?
Post #: 1
RE: How can I import *.CCE files from CC PLus V.2.0 int... - 7/30/2011 9:02:17 PM   
Brandy redux

Hi rhuriaux,

Since Calendar Creator Plus allows multiple *.cce files to be opened in one calendar project, I definitely understand your confusion. However, in Calendar Creator 12.1, each of your *.cce files must be opened, then saved, in its own separate *.bcc file. So, you will, in effect, be creating 20 Events lists in *.bcc format.

Then, if you want to combine the events from each of your 20 Events lists (which are now saved as *.bcc files), you would open a new calendar project, then import each of those 20 *.bcc files into the new calendar project.

To import a *.bcc file into the new calendar, do this:

1. Select 'File' in the menubar, then select 'Import' then 'Events' in the menus that drops down.

2. When the Open window opens, navigate to the location of the *.bcc file that you want to import, then click on that file once.

3. Click on the 'Open' button.

4. Repeat the process for each *.bcc Events list file.

You will, however, want to keep in mind that all events which are imported into the new calendar project will be combined into one single Events list. And, that one single Events list cannot be easily divided into multiple Events lists.

So, if you ever expect to need to create a calendar which contains only one or two of your 20 Events lists, you will definitely want to save the original 20 *.bcc files in a safe place. Then, you can import the events from those *.bcc files into a new calendar project whenever you choose.

< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 7/31/2011 2:04:03 AM >

For More Help:
Click on the FAQ link at the top of this page
Then, click on the All FAQ's button on the next page

To contact me by email, please send your message to pine_97@yahoo.com

(in reply to rhuriaux)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality >> How can I import *.CCE files from CC PLus V.2.0 into Calendar Creator Deluxe v12.1? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4