When I checked my old Calendar Creator Plus 2.0, I saw that the view you were referring to was titled 'Text (3 month)', which does not include a calendar grid, and which displays the events on the page similar to a Year view. So, what that means is that you will not be able to actually make your own Text view - because the newer versions of Calendar Creator require all events to be displayed in a calendar grid (with day cells) for every view except the Year view.
You can, however, select the Year view, remove the small calendars, then click on the link below
to review the instructions for manually reducing the margins to the desired size for a Year view.
However, it is very important to keep in mind that the small calendars cannot be removed from a Year view until one or more events is added to the Calendar Creator project.
To remove the small calendars, do this:
1. Open a Calendar Creator project, then switch to Year view.
2. If your Year view has only one page, right click on the events, then select 'Properties' from the menu that drops down.
NOTE: If your Year view has more than one page, scroll to the left, right click on the events on the first page, then select 'Properties' from the menu that drops down.
3. Click on the 'Miscellaneous' tab.
4. On the Miscellaneous tab, click in the box next to the words, 'Show Small Calendars' - to remove the check mark from that box.
5. Click on 'OK' to return to the calendar.
Please do keep in mind that, even though the Year view is set up to display 12 months, it is possible to set the desired number of months for the Calendar - by going back to the 'Miscellaneous' tab, then changing the 'Number of Months' at the bottom of that tab.
< Message edited by Brandy redux -- 7/22/2012 5:22:15 PM >
For More Help:
Click on the FAQ link at the top of this page
Then, click on the All FAQ's button on the next page
To contact me by email, please send your message to [email protected]