Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

import from scanner to greeting card

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS Export/Import >> import from scanner to greeting card Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
import from scanner to greeting card - 8/4/2012 1:06:25 PM   
inamar

I'm still trying to import photos from my scanner to a greeting crd. I was told to save as a JPG, but I didn't see that option. I can find the photo in "my photos" but can't get it into the Print Shop program. I'm very frustrated since I've tried for over 3 hours and need to be able to do this.

Ina Marantz
Post #: 1
RE: import from scanner to greeting card - 8/4/2012 1:28:40 PM   
Brandy redux

Hi Ina,

To import a *.jpg image into the Art Gallery, then place that *.jpg image in a Print Shop project, you would do this:

1. Open the Print Shop project.

2. Click on 'Art & Photos' in the toolbar on the left side of the workspace, then select 'Insert Art & Photos' in the menu that drops down.

3. When the 'Art Gallery' window opens, click on the 'My Art & Photos' tab.

4. Click on 'File' in the Art Gallery menu bar, then select 'Import' from the menu that drops down.

5. When the 'Import Pictures' window opens, navigate to "my photos", then find and click on the *.jpg image you want to import.

6. Click on the 'Import' button.

7. The *.jpg image will be placed in the 'My Art & Photos' tab of the Art Gallery; but, the *.jpg image will not be placed on the open project.

8. To place the image on the open project, you will need to click on the image, then click on the 'Select' button.

ANOTHER OPTION

1. If you want to just insert the *.jpg into the open project, click on 'Insert' in the menu bar, then select 'From File' in the menu that drops down.

2. When the 'Open Picture From Disk' window opens, navigate to "my photos", then find and click on the *.jpg image you want to import.

3. Click on the 'Open' button to place the image on the open project.

Please do keep in mind, however, that when the Insert | From File option is used, the image will not be placed in the Art Gallery.

For More Help:
Click on the FAQ link at the top of this page
Then, click on the All FAQ's button on the next page

To contact me by email, please send your message to pine_97@yahoo.com

(in reply to inamar)
Post #: 2
RE: import from scanner to greeting card - 8/6/2012 2:13:06 PM   
inamar

Thank you for your help. I can do it now!!

Ina Marantz

(in reply to inamar)
Post #: 3
RE: import from scanner to greeting card - 8/6/2012 3:59:36 PM   
Brandy redux

Thank You Very Much, Ina, for letting me know that my advice helped.

For More Help:
Click on the FAQ link at the top of this page
Then, click on the All FAQ's button on the next page

To contact me by email, please send your message to pine_97@yahoo.com

(in reply to inamar)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS Export/Import >> import from scanner to greeting card Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4