To import a *.jpg image into the Art Gallery, then place that *.jpg image in a Print Shop project, you would do this:
1. Open the Print Shop project.
2. Click on 'Art & Photos' in the toolbar on the left side of the workspace, then select 'Insert Art & Photos' in the menu that drops down.
3. When the 'Art Gallery' window opens, click on the 'My Art & Photos' tab.
4. Click on 'File' in the Art Gallery menu bar, then select 'Import' from the menu that drops down.
5. When the 'Import Pictures' window opens, navigate to "my photos", then find and click on the *.jpg image you want to import.
6. Click on the 'Import' button.
7. The *.jpg image will be placed in the 'My Art & Photos' tab of the Art Gallery; but, the *.jpg image will not be placed on the open project.
8. To place the image on the open project, you will need to click on the image, then click on the 'Select' button.
1. If you want to just insert the *.jpg into the open project, click on 'Insert' in the menu bar, then select 'From File' in the menu that drops down.
2. When the 'Open Picture From Disk' window opens, navigate to "my photos", then find and click on the *.jpg image you want to import.
3. Click on the 'Open' button to place the image on the open project.
Please do keep in mind, however, that when the Insert | From File option is used, the image will not be placed in the Art Gallery.
For More Help:
Click on the FAQ link at the top of this page
Then, click on the All FAQ's button on the next page
To contact me by email, please send your message to email@example.com