Encore Forums Encore Forums

Knowledgebase  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

free-hand crop?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 6.0 (released 2013) >> free-hand crop? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
free-hand crop? - 5/13/2014 4:50:41 PM   
cookiemc@bresnan.net

I need to know how to custom crop. I used CreataCard Platinum 6 for years until I got this new computer. I've made hundreds of greeting cards
using the custom crop to crop someone's head or an object to place it somewhere else. The crop to a shape doesn't work for this. If this
program doesn't do that, which I can't imagine, do you know of any other program I could use that is compatible with Windows 7? I sure will
appreciate any help you can give me! Cookie

< Message edited by lindarobin -- 8/13/2014 12:57:09 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Print Master V6 Platinum-Custom Crop - 5/13/2014 6:05:37 PM   
ellengard

quote:

ORIGINAL: cookiemc@bresnan.net
... crop someone's head or an object to place it somewhere else. The crop to a shape doesn't work for this. If this program doesn't do that, which I can't imagine, do you know of any other program I could use that is compatible with Windows 7?

PMv6.0 does not have a freehand crop. PrintMaster 18.1 does and it is Win 7 compatible. However, like the crop tool in CreataCard, it looks like you used scissors to cut around someone's head. For "smarter" cropping tools, you need a photo-editing program and there are really good FREE ones you can get. For example: GIMP and Serif's PhotoPlus Starter Edition.

(in reply to cookiemc@bresnan.net)
Post #: 2
RE: Print Master V6 Platinum-Custom Crop - 5/13/2014 6:54:29 PM   
cookiemc@bresnan.net

ellengard, I just can't thank you enough for your answers to my problem! I can't wait to download one of the free sites. I really appreciate
your help! Thank you. Cookie

(in reply to ellengard)
Post #: 3
RE: Print Master V6 Platinum-Custom Crop - 5/13/2014 8:30:37 PM   
ellengard

You're welcome, Cookie. If you like card-making, you'll find that PMv6.0 has some really beautiful graphics in the clipart gallery. Also check out the printmasterpacks.com site. Click the FREE clipart tab. You'll find some gorgeous free quickpages.

(in reply to cookiemc@bresnan.net)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 6.0 (released 2013) >> free-hand crop? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Please Note: In order to post a message on the forums, you will need to become an Encore Forum Member. Click on the Register link on the top of this page and follow the instructions to become an Encore Forum Member.

If you are a new member and need help using these forums, please click on the FAQ link at the top of this page.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4